From amazing sign up bonuses and live streaming, to enhanced odds and much more, the time has never been better to download your choice of the best horse racing betting apps around and get playing.
It is a new age for horse racing betting apps, long gone are the slow and clunky platforms which used to crash all the time as a wave of fast, fully responsive and beautifully designed horse racing apps which bring your betting experience to life.
Top Features on Horse Racing Betting Apps
- Best Odds Guaranteed – All of the best horse racing betting apps offer this feature which allows you to take the best price at the time of betting and being paid at the bigger price if the SP is greater.
- Cash Out on Accas – Many of the best horse racing apps allow you to cash out of your horse racing accumulators.
- Live Streaming – Place your bets and watch the live horse races from the comfort of your mobile devices or tablet.
- Enhanced Odds – Some horse racing betting apps offer enhanced odds on big name horses in the biggest races.
- Money Back Offers – Look out for money back concessions if your horse falls, is beaten by a neck or less, or beaten by the SP favourite.
Horse Racing Betting Promotions & Offers
- Paddy Power Money Back Specials – Paddy Power is one of the best known names on the market and with good reason. They’re best known for their daily Money Back Specials, where they offer money back if your horse is beaten by the SP favourite on selected UK & Irish races.
- bet365 TV racing offer – If you back a winner at 4/1 or more on any terrestrial TV race, bet365 will give you a free bet to the same stake on the next televised race. Keep backing winners, keep getting free bets! bet365’s feature horse racing betting app promotion.
- Coral Price Boosts – Coral in-shop price boosts are well known and are now available on the Coral horse racing apps, giving you the industry best odds on some of the most fancied runners.
- William Hill Racing Radio & Offers – William Hill Racing Radio is a free to air racing tips and commentary station with free advice from some of the best pundits. Listen to William Hill Radio while you bet and take advantage of great new and ongoing offers in the William Hill “Promotions” section.
- 888Sport – When you first sign up to 888 they give you £30 free bet on any horse as your first bet. Their horse racing betting app is terrific and has regular enhanced odds promotions from the best meetings.
- BetVictor – The BetVictor app gives you a £40 free bet when you sign up and it’s a really user-friendly, well designed app which offers great value for horse racing markets and regular horse racing promotions for you to take advantage of.
Major Horse Racing Festivals and Events
There are many huge horse racing festivals throughout the calendar year, but two names stand above all others in terms of anticipation, pure theatre and absolute quality and those are Royal Ascot and the Cheltenham Festival.
Cheltenham – In March of each year, legions of National Hunt racing fans descend on Cheltenham Racecourse for 4 days of the best jumps racing on the planet in front of sellout crowds. The festival has a long list of legendary names on their big race roll of honour, from great horses to household name jockeys, Cheltenham is the platform for greatness and has always been seen as the biggest event UK racing has to offer.
Grand National – In early April the world’s most famous steeplechase, the Grand National, takes place in Liverpool with the field of 40 runners tackling the gruelling circuit at Aintree Racecourse. Run over a marathon 4 and a half miles and taking in 30 demanding fences, it is the ultimate test for horse and rider. The Grand National is by far the biggest betting day of the year and is the culmination of the 3-day long Aintree Festival meeting which features some of the very best National Hunt horse racing action.
Royal Ascot – On the flat, Royal Ascot stands above all others as the showpiece meeting during the summer. For 5 days in June, ladies and gents dress up in their finest suits and dresses in this glamourous event where the champagne flows and the sun (hopefully) shines.
But it’s on the track where the real action is, as Royal Ascot attracts the very best thoroughbred talent from around the world to race for their share of millions of pounds in prize-money.
Other festivals to note include the York Ebor Festival, Glorious Goodwood and the Investec Derby Festival at Epsom.
Useful Horse Racing Apps
- At The Races – This is the ultimate horse racing betting app from the dedicated TV channel for UK and Irish horse racing.
- Racing Post – The Racing Post newspaper is the daily bible for racing fans. Their brilliant horse racing betting app covers everything you need, from the latest racing news, racecards, tips, plus the latest racing results which are posted up very quickly.
- Sports Bet Calculator – Ideal for when you are on the move, this easy to use betting app will help you quickly calculate your winnings bets including multiple bets such as Yankees, Lucky 15’s, Goliath’s etc.
- Racing UK app – A great app for horse racing lovers which allows you to watch live horse races from 34 top UK racecourses a well as all the latest racecards, results, odds and exclusive betting offers.